Luke Bryan Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee

+11
Mudd137
amelhouse
KayH
lizziex97x
sarahoaks
LukeBryanLover07
lovinluke29
itsmorganhere
Brittany1998
jamiec11
Mariah210
15 posters

Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Thomas Luther Bryan <3

Post  Mariah210 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Name: Mariah Lincoln
Favorite thing about Luke: He has the perfect smile. Seriously. His goofy personality in general is to die for. I like the way he really connects with his fans through his stage presence for example.
Favorite picture of Luke: Do I have to post a link? Or can I describe it? ThIs man cannot take a bad picture. Ever. I'd say the one from the CMA's where he is kissing his buckle. He's so cute and proud of it. And he totally deserved it!
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines: Oh goodness, hardest question on here! If I could pick all of them I would, but I can't. I can relate to Too Damn Young, but Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye is my top pick. Like I said, all of them!! Wink

Mariah210

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Luke Bryan Concert Tee Giveaway :)

Post  jamiec11 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Name: Jamie Chamberlain
Favorite thing about Luke:Despite all the hard times he's been through Luke always seems to have be in a great mood and have a positive attitude.Whether it is in interviews, performances or anywhere else he always seems cheerful and has a charming smile to go along with his positive personality.
Favorite picture of Luke: One from the CMA music festival when he rocking the stage in his cowboy boots and showing off that beautiful Georgia smile.
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines: My favorite song is easily Drunk On You. It is catchy and completely relate able. <3 Luke!!

jamiec11

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Luke Bryan Concert Giveaway

Post  Brittany1998 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Name: Brittany Masterson
Favorite thing about Luke: My favorite thing about luke is his smile. He is always doing something to make his fans happy like throwing stuff into the audience. Luke is a really funny guy he is always goofing around and it makes me laugh.
Favorite picture of luke: My favorite picture of Luke is the picture on the back of his CD case Tailgates And Tanlines where he is in a brown shirt with blue jeans leaning against the doorway.
Favorite Song: My favorite song off his album tailgates and tanlines is Drunk on you obviously it is a catchy and great song. I love you I love you Luke.
Brittany1998
Brittany1998

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Luke Tee Giveaway (;

Post  itsmorganhere Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Name:Morgan Lawrence
Favorite thing about Luke: His smile and voice are just amazing. But, his personality and the way he treats his fans are my favorite things about him. It just seems like he genuinely loves and cares for his fans and doesn't care what people have to say about him, which I love.
Favorite picture of Luke: There are so many pictures I love. My favorite would have to be where he is fishing. He is smiling and just the way it looks makes me love it. It's my wallpaper on my phone and I never get sick of looking at it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines: Honestly, all of the songs off this album are my favorite, but if I have to pick one it would be "Been There, Done That" I'm always playing this song on repeat.

itsmorganhere

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Re: WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee

Post  lovinluke29 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Name: Jessica Markcum
Favorite thing about Luke: Definently his eye catching smile and his dedication to his family and to all of his adoring fans.
Favorite picture of Luke: would have to be the one of him that is on his concet shirt. Love that smile!
Favorite song off of Lukes album Tailgates & Tanlines: Been there, Done That. I can relate a lot to this song.

lovinluke29

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty T-shirt giveaway

Post  LukeBryanLover07 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Name: Jordan Allen
Favorite thing about Luke: Definitely his smile and his personality, and also how energetic and fun he is to watch on stage.
Favorite picture of Luke: that woud be the one that me and him took together! Smile Such a gorgeous smile!!
Favorite song off his new album: Definitely Drunk On You. Also I Don't Want This Night to End, and the one i can best relate to is Been There, Done That.
He's Amazingggg!

LukeBryanLover07

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Luke Bryan Concert Tee

Post  sarahoaks Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Name: Sarah Oaks
Favorite thing about Luke: his butt. and his smile. Smile
Favorite picture of Luke: I like every single picture I see of him but I really like the 2011 CMT Awards picture where he is doing the rock signs and the cute kinda duck lips thing. Smile oh and the picture of him with Bo and Tate on a 4-wheeler is adorable!
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines: I guess Drunk On You. I don't just say that to go along with the crowd. I bought the album as soon as it came out and I knew it was going to be a big success even before it was released as a single. So Drunk On You is my favorite.
sarahoaks
sarahoaks

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Luke Bryan Concert Shirt Contest

Post  lizziex97x Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Name: Elizabeth Bernardini
Favorite thing about Luke: His dancing. In any video you watch on youtube of him, he's always telling guys to slow down cause he girls love it, and he's right!! The slower (and more like Luke) the wilder it makes us!!
Favorite picture of Luke: This is tough! I guess it's when he's in a pool in a black shirt, jeans, & had that oh so famous black hat on. The picture catches him as he's laughing and I just love it soo much!!
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album:
Muckalee Creek Water is my favorite song off his current album. It's so different, but then again it isn't because it's so Luke. It describes his life and what being a country boy really is.

lizziex97x

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty I a so HAPPY you are coming to PHOENIX 9/20!

Post  KayH Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:13 am

Kay Heenan

My favorite things about Luke are his great smile and he looks like he loves what he is doing. It does not hurt he is on "The Top Ten Country Hunks" on GAC. I also love his idea about having a two part music DVD'S. I would like it if CMT would play them togather every once and a while!
IF YOU AGREE WITH ME LET'S LET CMT KNOW! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
Take care!
KayH
P.S. I would LOVE to get a free tee shirt for 9/20

Last edited by KayH on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out a few words. Thanks!)

KayH

Back to top Go down

Post  amelhouse Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Amber Melhouse
21 years old
Favorite thing about Luke, his jaw dropping smile and when he goofs around on stage.
Favorite picture of Luke, would have to be the pictures I have with him, I look at these pictures everyday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Favorite song off Tailgates & Tanlines is Drunk on You.

amelhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudd137 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Christina Crusey
Favorite thing about Luke (don't say everything, just pick something): I love his smile
Favorite picture of Luke: My favorite picture is the one off his Spring Break
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines:
My favorite song would have to be drunk on you, i turn it up everytime i play it ! Smile

Mudd137

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Drunk on Luke<3 Luke Tee Giveaway!

Post  jordankay96 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

Name: Jordan Watson
Favorite thing about Luke: Definitely his smile!
Favorite picture of Luke: My favorite picture is the one off his Tailgate & Tanlines
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates & Tanlines: Too Damn Young

jordankay96

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty T-shirt Giveaway

Post  sshep1295 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Sarah Shepherd
Favorite thing about Luke: His smile Smile
Favorite picture of Luke: The cover of his album tailgates and tanlines.
Favorite song off of Luke's latest album Tailgates and Tanlines: I would have to say I Don't Want This Night To End, but I love all the songs on his album.

sshep1295

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty Drunk On You Luke Tee Giveaway

Post  drunkonluke Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Name: Brittany Bennett
Favorite thing about Luke: My favorite thing about Luke is definitely his smile and also when he dances on stage.
Favorite picture of Luke: My favorite picture is the cover of his album tailgates and tanlines.
Favorite song off tailgates and tanlines: It is definitely Drunk On You that is a great song I love it. I always turn it up really loud when I play it.

I would love to have a Luke Bryan shirt I don't have one yet. I love you
drunkonluke
drunkonluke

Back to top Go down

WIN! Luke Bryan Concert Tee Empty T-Shirt Giveaway

Post  Krazy_Kari Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 pm

My name is Kari
Favorite Thing about Luke: Definitely his AMAZING personality! He is so funny & isn't afraid to
Make a fool of himself to get a laugh. He always has fun on stage even when he's not feeling good because he wants to make sure that every fan at every show has an amazing time, and they do thanks to him.
Favorite pic of Luke: He doesn't take a bad pic but I do love 1 in particular from the Buck Commander site of Luke in Camo holding his gun behind his neck. I can't get it to upload here, sorry.
Favorite song from Tailgates & Tanlines: I love Muckalee Creek Water, the whole album is great but that is definitely my favorite.
Krazy_Kari
Krazy_Kari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down